Seminole County Public Schools (SCPS)
400 East Lake Mary Boulevard, Sanford, FL, USA
One of Florida’s highest performing school districts offering all students excellence and equity in academics, arts and athletics.
The mission of the Seminole County Public Schools is to ensure that all students acquire the knowledge, skills, and attitudes to be productive citizens.
Seminole County Public Schools has two priorities:
• High standards and expectations for student performance
• Quality instruction
• Efficient, effective business operations
• Rigorous curriculum
• Professional, high quality workforce
• High standardized test scores
• High standards of excellence for all students
• Consistency in expectations for all student sub-groups
• Diversity in district leadership, school student enrollment, and
• Higher average test scores combined with a tighter range of scores
and decreased variance in scores for all student sub-groups